- Sum sB. up
- Difficult to comprehend or see; illegible.
- Difficult to comprehend or see;illegible.
- The loggerhead's eyes have evolved to see underwater.
- The coast was barely distinguishable in the mist.
- She got his personality out of focus
- It's impossible to read his microscopic handwriting.
- Stop at the kerb and look both ways before crossing (the road)
- Do not proceed across a main road without first looking to the right and the left.
- It' s impossible to read his microscopic handwriting