to go on a hunger strike
- The boy showed defiance by refusing to eat
- All the prisoners on hunger strike had to be force-fed.
- Three of them spent a week on a hunger strike in protest.
- As for the students, including the hunger strikers, we shall deal with them chiefly through education.
- Billy had been fasting against Cooper for three days before the debtor showed up.
- Then he raised to his lips the repast that, like a voluntary tantalus, he refused himself
- I have known hunger and hardships.
- Hunger Breaks stone wall
- Their hunger increased by the hour.
- This little spot was died of hunger.
- She hungered for his love.
- strike the flag
- They striked the flags.
- To punch or strike.
- They shall strike at your head, and you shall strike at their heel.
- strike home to sb.