- Cycling club
- A garden club.
- A country club
- had become a dishonor to the club.
- An active member of a club.
- president of a yacht club
- Membership fees at the big clubs are fantastically high.
- You'll have to abide by the rules of the club.
- The annual regatta of the yacht club
- Amy wants to join the Birdwatching Club.
- a warehouse club
- That ski club jacket is not. That is it! That is my club.
- He was read out of the club for violation of club rules.
- recruit new members(to the club)
- The incident has hastened the disintegration of the club.