- Attachments of FT
- pinnately trifoliate
- To give individuality to;individualize.
- junk dealer
- nut of any of various walnut trees having a wrinkled two-lobed seed with a hard shell.
- Genus of bristly herbs or subshrubs of western America lacking stinging hairs.
- Any of a class of intrinsically variable stars with exceptionally regular periods of light pulsation.
- More and more people suicided there, and in 2002, they found 78 corpses.
- Bryce:British diplomat and historian whose american Commonwealth (1888) is a classic study of government and politics.
- Contestants had to wrap odd shape objects like a set of golf clubs and a baby grand piano.
- bangs; a fringe
- The ancient city was fringed with wall.
- The edge of the carpet was frayed into a fringe.
- The flowers were a fringe benefit.
- They lived on the fringe of poverty.