- A deliverer was raised up.
- A deliverer was raised up
- I consider books my salvation.
- One that is or is regarded as a source of salvation in a crisis.
- He believes in every new political messiah
- She was her country's saviour during the war.
- Small industries will be the salvation of many areas now in decline.
- It is a country at war with itself, needing a political saviour.
- Today in Bethlehem a savior has been born to you all.
- Comes the orca whale in winter, with the news of our Savior's coming.
- I'm sincere Christian.I've accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior.
- A religious sect originating in Jamaica whose members worship Haile Selassie as savior and regard Africa,especially Ethiopia,as the Promised Land.
- It wasn't too long ago that deregulation was Being hailed as the savior of the savings and loan industry.
- Nations proclaim him their Lord and their saviour.
- They represented the buddha as the saviour from almost unlimited torment.
- Some of the pictures of the saviour were curiosities in their way
- They represented the buddha as the saviour from almost unlimited torment
- Phileas Fogg, the saviour of Aouda, that brave and generous man, a robber!