- Don't alert the enemy.
- The noise alarmed the bird and it flew away.
- Hideousness of aspect, deformity of instinct, troubled him not, and did not arouse his indignation
- To rouse(game)from its hiding place or lair;flush.
- He is at an absorbing thriller and can't be disturbed.
- "Trouble should be settled on the spot, I say. There's no need to go and disturb the old gentleman. "
- In case of fire, sound alarm.
- analogue detection and alarm system
- The fire alarmed the whole neighbourhood.
- Suddenly the combat alert sounded.
- conflict alert (CA)
- She was very brisk and alert.
- emotional disturbance
- It was considerate of you not to disturb us=You were considerate not to disturb us.
- There has been a disturbance in the street.