- He was struck down By tuberculosis while in his twenties.
- As late as the 1950s tuberculosis was still a threat.
- such as malaria，dengue，tuberculosis，cholera，plague and yellow fever．
- Hepatic granulomas most commonly due to sarcoidosis and tuberculosis
- Incidences of leukemia, tuberculosis,and meningitis have dropped considerably.
- It was very hospitable of you [You were very hospitable] to have us stay.
- soil sufficiently hospitable for forest growth; a hospitable environment.
- The hospital is staffed with doctors and nurses.
- The doctor advised hospitalization for the child.
- Hospitalization may be prolonged.