forge (alliances, etc)
- a tangle of wool
- Our city is twinned with Seoul.
- Germany was allied with Austria and Italy.
- To straighten out or disentangle(a jumble or tangle;resolve.
- unset gelatin;unset cement.
- The coagulated milky juice of the sapodilla, used as the principal ingredient of chewing gum.
- Build (or forge) ties of sister cities; establish a link as sister cities; establish sister city ties
- The thread is formed into a ball.
- Clouds distil rain
- frost turns water into ice
- Conglomerate:To form or cause to form into an adhering or rounded mass.
- Tranquillity sudden, vast, candescent: form of forms
- The design is formed with triangles.
- forging tolerance
- Their friendship was forged by sharing adversity.
- They forged the links with the Labor Party.
- It was an uneasy alliance.
- They are in alliance with each other.
- Which country is the predominant member of the alliance ?