receive a signal
- "any station within this region can pick up the signals, thus providing a communication link."
- In telegraphy,a measure of the ability of the receiving apparatus to copy with timing errors in the received signal.
- receive quarter
- To receive review
- receive the sacrament
- The receivable account is then credited when the cash is received.
- The book received a favorable review.
- register signal
- A servo potentiometer that generates the signal for comparison with the input signal
- position command signal
- He read a flag signal.
- The submarine signaled for help.