- Higher Bid
- Her mate should be a rather high-ranking department chairman.
- Jacquard weaves are expensive to produce, as the machinery is complex, complicated to operate, and costly to build.
- Those that are more saturated require less oxygen absorption to become rancid
- These new strains of kelp are better adapted to the higher temperatures of Chinese coastal waters.
- Their incomes are brought into a higher bracket.
- Chinese embroidery had already reached a high level early in the Qin and Han dynasties
- The huge price increase was unpopular among smokers and undermined support for high tobacco taxes.
- An inconvenience of prism couplers is that the prism material must have a high refractive index ??
- A hot core heater would be very useful to avoid condensation of the constituents of air at the higher mach numbers.
adj. [high] 的比较级；更高的
- The help are demanding higher wages.
- Responsible to higher authority; accountable.
- You will have to remit this problem to a higher authority.
- The bidding was higher than expected.
- The result will be higher taxation.
- Superior sealing comes from superior materials.
- No corporate directorate is superior to law.
- superior cream wafer
- He has no superior as a basketball player.
- The Mother Superior is the soul of compassion.