- A dray is a type of horse - drawn vehicle.
- Horse-drawn trolley was the main vehicle in the past days.
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport.
- It became the first reusable vehicle in space.
- A one-horse vehicle for public hire.
- Any of various winged vehicles capable of flight, generally heavier than air and driven by jet engines or propellers.
- Public transport buses,trains,etc
- Spacecraft are vehicles used for flight in outer space.
- The first development in modern transportation was the steamship.
- the state of being dizzy or nauseated because of traveling in a moving vehicle.
- vehicle of infection
- Vehicle was delivered as a cup vehicle and was raced.
- Linseed oil is a vehicle for paint.
- To drive or travel in a motor vehicle.
- luggage carrier for vehicle