- His voice slowly swooned.
- Gradually, the same old merry-go-round began again-would the girls go back tomorrow?
- By gradual stages the public became in time fully alive to the need of saving the nation’s animal and plant life
- Far from giving ella the sack, she had developed some wistful respect for her.
- The sea is gradually encroaching on the land.
- The audience was becoming restless.
- The water level rose little by little.
- Stars faded out from the sky.
- After that, the language slowly began to change.
- His voice tailed away into silence
- (degree of)importance,seriousness or influence
- current amplification degree
- These universities are entitled to grant degrees.
- A thermometer calibrated in degrees Fahrenheit.
- The unemployment rate will rise by degrees.