- Impedance taper
- GI(Grated Index)
- A gun with a narrowed bore near the muzzle.
- This cline exists along a transect from the Sacramento Valley to near the crest of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Lapse into idleness
- The road pinched down to a trail.
- The fruit that was laid out has dried out.
- Boundaries between oil, gas, and water may be sharp or transitional.
- Continuous tone: A image in which tonal gradation is produced by gradually changes of density.
- The seaward margins of these benches are transitional and cannot be defined as easily as the landward margins
- But that climb will be gradual.
- The muddy river cleared gradually.
- To gain entrance gradually or surreptitiously.
- The sea is gradually encroaching on the land.
- But gradually his fear diminished.
- change a bed;change the baby.
- We propose 'a change [making a change / to make a change / that a change should be made].
- The change of quantity can causes the change of quality.
- Changing the rate of cylinder rotation changes the speed selected.
- Inflammatory changes appear secondary to biochemical changes