1.a health club
- Fitness(或body- building) equipment; exerciser
- This is a gymnasium of our community.
- The hotel amenities include health clubs, conference facilities, and banqueting rooms.
- If you are a member of a gym, perhaps you could take a shower there first.
- You invariably leave your health club a darned sight less healthy than when you went in.
- health treasure.
- Health is happiness
- From labor health; from health contentment springs
- He is restored to health. [His health is quite restored.
- A gain in health is a good thing.
- a warehouse club
- That ski club jacket is not. That is it! That is my club.
- He was read out of the club for violation of club rules.
- recruit new members(to the club)
- The incident has hastened the disintegration of the club.