- At the end, there was a beautiful palace all of gold and ivory and jewels,something far too beautiful for a mere mortal.
- By the end this month, a new Olympic-standard swimming pool will have been built.
- It will take almost two months to finish the teaching-building.
- The local cinema has been made into a bingo hall.
- Canalize:To furnish with or convert into a canal or canals.
- Even under a clear blue sky, the village looked forbidding, as all the houses were built of grey mud bricks.
- But he was afraid that someone might learn the secret of the maze; so he imprisoned Daedalus and Icarus in the towre.
- A town of northeast Celebes,Indonesia.Established by the Dutch in1657,it is a major seaport.Population,217,159.
- Rome was not Built in one day
- Rome was not Built in a (or one) day
- Eastern Establishment
- This community was the heart of the American Establishment.
- The eradication of an established infestation is not easy
- At the corner of this square there is a printing establishment
- An assessment of conditions for establishing the project
- Buffer buildings
- building elevation
- This is a substantial building.
- The building or buildings occupied by such a school or institution.
- This area has a lot of masonry building, brick building, adobe building.