- The driver is driving the new car on trial.
- A pilot or navigator of a lighter-than-air craft, such as a balloon.
- The pilot took evasive action to avoid a collision with the enemy aircraft.
- There're a lot of wild drivers out there.
- There are a lot of wild drivers out there.
- Its pilot has to pedal hard to get it into the air.
- A young Air Force officer served as lunar module pilot for Apollo 16.
- 10 Min Parking. Driver must remain with vehicle.
- The reason for this is that this plane is also a bicycle. Its pilot has to pedal hard to get it into the air.
- The bus driver broke the silence, by calling attention to a waterfall of great beauty, in the rocky dell.
- What are the qualifications for an airline pilot?
- He cut in the automatic pilot.
- hand reamer with pilot
- reamer with pilot and guide
- pilot valve governor