be packed with
- People throng the hall.
- The Bus was packed with people.
- The classroom was crammed with students.
- Shoppers jammed the stores at Christmas time
- The airport was thronged with holiday-makers.
- Shoppers jammed the stores at Christmas time.
- Chanting fans packed the stadium.
- The platform was crawling with grey-green uniforms
- The church was crowded, so electrical machinery was used to relay the service out to the people
- You prescribe brandy for them, and I'll end up with a wardroom of closet drunks
- pack the theatre
- Glass should be packed in straw.
- Something gathered into a bundle; a pack.
- packing drain plug
- para rubber packing