- Double pole filter
- Archie feared neither God nor man and he hated loose women. He had hated them enough to kill one.
- Highest or furthest point;climax
- The invading troops displayed the most unbridled license
- The Nazi regime represents the apex of oppression and intimidation.
- The noise wore her nerves (to nothing).
- There is no sign that the recession has bottomed out yet.
- The outermost or farthest point or portion.
- Her behaviour was a positive outrage.
- I find their ignorance horrifying.
- He attained the acme of perfection in landscape painting.
- To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence.
- Schubert reach the acme of his skill while quite young.
极点; 孤点; 孤立点
- The apical membrane of the epithelial cells is apparently essential
- Minute fragments of shoot apices are proverbially difficult to culture
- It fills and expands the apical portion of the cell and forces the nucleus into the slender basal portion