Fried Japanese Noodles with Shredded Chicken
- French fries come with the hamburger.
- The place stinks of fried onions.
- The main dish is a fried steak.
- Sakura is a national flower of Japan. The Japanese people have looked on Sakura as an important object.
- I picked up quite a lot of Japanese words during my six-month stay in Japan.
- Tea ceremony (Japanese chado orcha-no-yu )：Ritualized preparation and drinking of tea developed in Japan.
- The noodles are done to death.
- I eat noodles with chopsticks.
- Convenient noodles are not good for health.