- razzed the teammate who missed the shot
- Its unkind to laugh at a person who is in trouble
- Give [get] the razz
- Sneer at; smile with contempt
- Get [give] the [a] raspberry
- We sneered at his speech.
- To taunt, ridicule, or tease, especially for embarrassing mistakes or faults.
- A few people came to Boo But remained to applaud.
- It's very discouraging to be sneered at all the time.
- It's not good to laugh at a person who is in trouble.
- There had something of a slouch and a sneer in his bearing.
- The peer's queer peering is a sheer sneer.
- Chartered accounting is of ten sneered at. Were you aware of that?
- Compare smirk,sneer,frown,scowl and grimace.
试比较smirk,sneer,frown,scowl and grimace.这几个词.
- Compare smirk, sneer, frown, scowl and grimace