- Steam trains gave way to electric trains.
- Draw in
- A ticket inspector got on the train.
- The train is attacked by guerilla.
- A band of robbers held up the train.
- The train whistled and steamed off.
- The train will arrive at 6 o'clock.
- The engine is whistling.
- I don't know whether we can catch the train.
- The speed of a train differs greatly from the speed of an airplane
- the tail of a train
- explosive train
- Is this dog trained?
- The train was in motion.
- This is a passenger train.