- The match lights easily.
- He lit a match.
- Does it make sense to let children play with matches?
- The man struck a match to light a cigarette.
- The fire warden told us not to light matches near the gas station.
- The rickshaw pullers all had matches, but only two rickshaws had lamps.
- Unthinking,he threw his lighted match into the waste-paper basket.
- He has lighted/lit a match
- He struck a light.
- Please toss me the matches.
- (in a match) the defense
- The match was a classic.
- He is the closer of the match.
- No one can match him.
- The curtains and carpets should match.