- London was also called the modern Babylon.
- There they remained until Cyrus took Babylon.
- But the idea of any kind of control by the people over their rulers was as alien to babylon as it was to Egypt
- One odd contrast between the life of old Thebes or Babylon and modem life was the absence of coined money.
- By 2000 BC the great city of Babylon dominated the Euphrates about 60 miles south of present-day baghdad
- shell collecting
- The snail retreated into its shell.
- reactivation of quoted shell company
- To bombard with mortar shells.
- The shell of a snail is its skeleton.