- Pass for press: Authorised the final form of a publication for printing.
- Once a reorder is authorized, generate reorder sends necessary data to the Supplier, who ships the items to the store
- Give someone the green light; give someone the go-ahead
- That licensed material will meet the requirement of the licensee;or
- The registration authority, after examining and approving the application
- The tax inspector agreed the figures.
- The assignment of a registered trademark shall be published after it has been approved.
- The Foreign Office was duly consulted,and gave its nihil obstat.
- For the Islamic banks, it must be based on a Shariah approved underlying transaction.
- Discharge of any employee requires the advance approval of the Department Manager and Human Resources.
- They were satisfied with this pragmatic sanction.
- Slavery was once socially sanctioned.
- Delegates wrestled with the problems of violence and sanctions.
- The book was translated without the sanction of the author.
- A government, on the contrary, always has a sanction, expressed or implied.
相反, 一个政府永远具有制裁, 不管是明定的或暗示性的。