和乐蟹的英文怎么说
2012-06-29 22:54
和乐蟹的英文:
mud crab
n. 泥;诽谤的话;无价值的东西
v. 弄脏;抹泥;钻入泥中
- Your explanation is as clear as mud.
你的解释一点都不清晰 - I fell smack in the mud.
我正好跌在烂泥里。 - Their lorry got stuck in the mud.
他们的货车陷到泥里了。 - They were not using criticism but mud.
他们并不是批评而是诽谤。 - My car was stuck in the mud.
我的汽车陷在泥里不能动弹。
n. 螃蟹,爱争吵的人,偏航
v. 捕蟹,偏航,发牢骚
- Crabs harbor in holes.
蟹躲藏在洞里。 - My neighbor is such an old crab.
我的邻居可真是个爱争吵的人。 - A crab has two clams.
螃蟹有两个钳。 - Crabs scuttle along the muddy bank.
几只螃蟹沿着泥泞的河堤快速横行。 - You can not make a crab walk straight
不要强人所难