gulf [body of water]
- Bay flounder;bay scallops.
- An arm of the sea similar to a fjord.
- The rural town stretched along the bay.
- The fishing boast rested on the bay under their white sails
- China marches its men down baideng Road While Tartar troops peer across blue waters of the bay....
- The boatman nodded towards the north of the bay with some disdain
- Thomas Hudson looked out at the flatness of the blue sea and the darker blue of the Gulf
- For had it blown southerly I had been sure to have made the coast of Spain, and at least reached to the bay of Cadiz
- The moon is raying across the bay.
- Out on the bay the morning is radiant.
- He was riding a dark bay.
- single width bus bay
- riding a big bay(mare)
- the boy gulfed down the whole bowl.
- For all sounds are swallowed in this gulf of space.
- Hurricanes periodically menace the Gulf Coast.
- sedan body,saloon body
- to earth a body
- Obtain an image of(a body or part of the body)with a scanner