- Spare the rod and spoil the child.
- club a rifle
- The blackjack oak
- To beat or strike with or as if with a cudgel.
- A motion of the hand or the waving of a wand.
- His walking stick served him as a bludgeon on many occasions
- His walking stick served him as a bludgeon on many occasions.
- The peasant dashed the enemy soldier's brain out with his club
- Demonstrators attacked police cordons with sticks and assorted missiles.
- This video shows a martial art form using a staff or stick.
- a warehouse club
- That ski club jacket is not. That is it! That is my club.
- He was read out of the club for violation of club rules.
- recruit new members(to the club)
- The incident has hastened the disintegration of the club.