- The old man was sent along as an observer.
- You can't speak at this meeting, you are here as an oBserver.
- Observers here say Yao can make a huge impact even in retirement.
- An aircraft spotter,ie one who looks for and identifies different types of aircraft,esp in wartime
- We observed the barometer fall. [The barometer was observed to fall.]
- Observation is the best teacher.
- They observed the behavior of their new pet.
- The professor is an acute observer.
- This suspect comes under observation.