jagged rocks of grotesque shapes
- The jagged rocks attracted my attention.
- The current was sweeping her inexorably closer to the fall's jagged rim
- The desperate ululation advanced like a jagged fringe of menace and was almost overhead
- straight or on the rock
- He was rocking himself in a rocking chair.
- He rocked back and forth in his rocking chair.
- Promising beginnings end in grotesque disappointments.
- Hieronymus Bosch was a master of the grotesque in painting
- rainspouts terminating in gargoyles and other grotesque creatures.