够呛的英文怎么说
2012-06-29 08:55
够呛的英文:
as good as a feast
- We were sweltering in our winter clothes.
我们穿着冬衣热得够呛. - My tooth is killing me. I can't stand it
"我的牙疼得够呛,我真受不了了" - I've worked doggone hard in my life
我这辈子干的苦活儿可真够呛。 - " It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will."
应该是六点半整的,但是我觉得够呛。 - It shook me up too, I still have the jitters
我也吓得够呛,现在还心有余悸呢。 - Get the bundle off my back, it' s really weighing me down.
把我背上的包裹拿下来,它真压得我够呛。 - Poor girl, I feel for you, toothache is painful.
可怜的姑娘,我都替你难受,牙痛真够呛。 - The couple had a heck of an argument and kept us awake all night.
两口子争得够呛,弄得咱们一晚上没眨眼皮。 - I see that lately you've been unbearably busy, don't tire yourself out, you should take a rest if you need one.
我看最近你忙的够呛,也别太累着自己,该休息害的休息。 - Of course, it annoys the hell out of my boss how rarely my skill set actually helps us out.
当然,我的技能能够派上用场的时候太少了,这常常把我老板气得够呛。
adj. 好的;令人满意的;愉快的;仁慈的
n. 好处;利益;有道德的人或事
adv. 好
- A good appetite is a good sauce
饥不择食 - The prompt goods have good qualities.
当场付款的物品质量不错。 - Be not simply good; be good for something.
不要单纯做个好人,还要做个能派上用场的人。 - Have a good mind
很想… - Good gracious, no!
天哪,不!
n. 宴会;宗教节日;享受
v. 享用美食;款待;(得到)享受
- A merry heart has a continual feast.
一颗愉快的心会享受到接连不断的节日。 - Christmas is an important feast for Christians.
圣诞节是基督徒的重要节日。 - He feasted his friends.
他设宴款待朋友。 - A good conscience is a continual feast
白日不做亏心事,夜半敲门心不惊 - The scene was a feast for the eyes.
这场景真令人赏心悦目。