- the public sector;The state-owned sector
- governmental afforestation of communal lands
- The pattern with the public sector remaining dominant and diverse sectors of the economy developing side by side
- Uphold an ownership structure embracing diverse economic sectors with public ownership as the main one
- First, its economy must be dominated by public ownership, and second, there must be no polarization.
- This means either that the copyright has expired, or that the work was never properly copyrighted in the first place.
- In short, our reform requires that we keep public ownership predominant and guard against polarization.
- The Oneida community in New York State practiced an idealistic form of free love and held property in common
- The minister refused to comment publicly on these claims.
- The dishonest government official was publicly disgraced.
- celebrate publicly with boisterous rejoicing and hilarious and extravagant behavior.
- She rapped the Minister publicly for his indiscreet remarks.
- Attack someone publicly and severely by concerted action
- John was excited by the prospect of owning his own boat.
- On one 's own account
- Everything he owned was sequestered.
- I own the document to be a forgery.
- by sb's own admissio