an open tournament
- a motorcycle derby.
- They have consented to participate in the forthcoming Beijing Tennis Open Tournament.
- This will be his first match since the French Open where he was defeated by the final champion costa in the fourth round
- Roland Garros N t Generation Tennis
- Helen gained some compensation for her earlier defeat by winning the final open class.
- An open table tennis tournament is a tournament which is open for entry to the players of all associations．
- In the United States Open final, Graf retained overall supremacy.
- The 2.4 million US dollars Toronto Open --the latest ATP Tour Super Nine Tournament got underway on Monday.
- Coles shoots an opening 64 to take first-round lead in the Dutch Open at Hilversum.
- With memories of his US Open victory still fresh,Els is hoping to continue his run of success.
- They are open to temptations.
- The flowers are opening.
- an open package
- It is easy to open a shop But hard to keep it always open
- 'Will you let me open it?' — 'Pardon?' — 'Can I open it?'
- A series of tilting matches; a tournament.
- She's out of the tournament.
- A Scrabble board,player,tournament
- Every tournament can be transformed into a diconnected tournament by the reorientation of just one arc
- what was the predominant style of play at the tournament?