- A neat workman
- A subtle craftsman
- The better workman,the worse husband.
- He is an artificer of great cunning.
- Probably, I have been driven crazy by this long lost craftsman's spirit.
- He was still a capable craftsman.
- A long,loose outer garment,as that worn by artists and craftspeople;a smock.
- The beautiful and complicated patterns on the bronzeware reveal the craftsmen's wisdom and superb skills.
- Ship builders caulk wooden boats with oakum and tar
- What is a workman without his tools?
- Scholar, farmer, artisan and merchant
- I know you're a competent artisan.
- The artisan can cut stones into various shapes.
- Befitting a skilled artisan or craftsperson;skillfully done.
- An artisan specializing in making fine articles of wooden furniture.
- How is Mrs. Smith?
- Mr. Smith will speak now.
- 'What is this decree that the smith spoke of?
- Smith used to be a marine in the navy.
- The Smith boy was compacting the trash.