- The employer tried to gull the leaders of the trade union into signing the contract
- The following day two of the trade union leaders were fired.
- The trade union leaders put pressure on the capitalists to change these unreasonable rules.
- After one week negotiation between union leaders and employers, the workers began to go back
- Union is strength
- They are union actives.
- Union is strength.
- preferential union shop
- The Government and the unions are on a collision course.
- Then you select the leader.
- The two leaders are struggling for power.
- The leaders of the interest will help you.
- They were intriguing to spring their leader.
- The leaders will not agree to the course of the dean.