- Fag:a student at a British public school who is required to perform menial tasks for a student in a higher class.
- English and mathematics are mde much of in senior high schools
- In mathematics this class is above the norm for the senior year.
- I became completely uninterested in my upcoming graduation, the senior-class play and the prom.
- The list might include being head of a fundraising campaign, or acting a juicy role in the senior play
- Tom fagged for some elder boys.
- Are you a senior student here? I'm a freshman.
- He is better suited to a job with older pupils.
- Students leave middle school at the end of their senior years.
- act as a fag for older boys, in British public schools.
- He is senior to me.
- The interests of seniors tend to be . . . varied
- Senior prom, do you have the fever?
- Seniors and moms flocked to their booth.
- There are separate rooms for senior and junior officers.
- It is a step class.
- The class dismissed.
- The class teacher sectioned the class for dialogues.
- The class teacher dismissed the class on time.
- A second - class letter is slower than a first - class.