- Early aircraft were insubstantial constructions of wood and glue.
- The launcher and vehicle are then transported to the firing pad by a crawler.
- Less benefit is achieved on this vehicle by use of the accelerometer
- As a two-stage vehicle, the Saturn I had full orbital capability for a variety of payloads
- To make an emergency exit from an aircraft by deployment of an ejection seat or capsule.
- The launcher and vehicle are then transported to the firing pad by a crawler and secured in place for final check-outs
- [U]resistance of the air to the movement of an aircraft
- (of a pilot)cause(an aircraft)to stall
- This is the pod of the spacecraft.
- An aircraft in which a turbofan is used.
- They performed extremely complicated stunts in the blue sky. The blue birds deliberately showcased the might of America. They were Blue Angels- the Aerobatic Team of the American Navy.
- There was not a breath in the air.
- a nip in the air
- To fish in the air
- vehicle of infection
- Vehicle was delivered as a cup vehicle and was raced.
- Linseed oil is a vehicle for paint.