【法】 remission; remittal; restoration; restore
- A person shall have the right to request the return of his property, if the declaration of his death has been revoked.
- It will come as a rude shock when their salary or income-tax refund cannot be cashed.
- After a contract was invalidated or canceled, the parties shall make restitution of any property acquired thereunder
- Some foreign retailers are reluctant to accept manufacturers' coupons because they fear that they will not be reimbursed
- The guilty rebel for remission prays.
- It was remiss of him to forget her birthday. = He was remiss to forget her birthday.
- Her mother's cancer is in remission.
- Your last month's salary will be paid by remittance.
- We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
- What 's the cost for 200 dollar ' remittance to Boston?
- It was called the Restoration.
- He is restored to health. [His health is quite restored.
- Their attempt to restore the king failed.