numerous and heavy
- The tasks are arduous.
- He had to be of very strong constitution to put up with such tiring mental labour.
- It was an onerous task and he had to be careful to make sure the top-heavy craft cast off in a smooth sea
- She desired a fixed occupation-no matter how onerous, how irksome
- Strenuous labour wore out their youth.
- Have/take a rest from all your hard work
- strenuous labour wore out their youth
- Unremitting care,boredom,drudgery
- The heavy workload forced me to cancel the camping trip.
- The hardest work was assigned to the strongest laborers.
- The numerical symbol0; a cipher.
- For conservationists, the material has numerous benefits.
- The beehives consist of numerous cells.
- Our own numeral system is an example of a positional numeral system with base 10
- Map this number to the Roman numeral system.
- a truck; a heavy duty truck
- Light Burdens far heavy
- An elephant has a heavy build.
- They were burdened with heavy taxation.
- A light purse is a heavy curse