- mope oneself
- And I write, hoping to exorcise some frustration.
- Are you bored?
- A rainy day always gives me the blues.
- He traveled extensively to escape from boredom.
- A toom purse makes an oblate merchant
- She sighs deeply for no conspicuous reason,yearn,suffer and looks in the air extremely sadly.This is soul.
- "Her cousins may be silly creatures, but they'll be company for her and help to amuse her."
- Americans spend up five years of their lives in that tedious, stressful but unavoidable process known as waiting
- "anguished: Feeling, expressing, or caused by anguish."
- Her heart anguished within her.
- exclaimed Dantès, his heart wrung with anguish.
- He will no longer touch the secret anguish in his heart.
- Who can measure the anguish of my heart?