- Blabbermouth ( person who blabs)
- He that talks much lies much
- Tending to talk excessively;garrulous.
- None of your lip!
- Quite the little talebearer, aren't you?
- a gaggle of women
- "See, listen, and be silent, and you will live in peace"
- Do you know Miss Potter has got a Big mouth.
- A tendency to talk excessively or unwisely.
- They were opionative, peevish, covetous, porase, vain, talkative
- While you are chopping celery you are chopping off negative thoughts.
- The chopping board is rotten.
- He is chopping firewood in the yard.
- The old woman gabbed all day.
- I hate it when people gab in movie theaters.
- Smith would have made a good salesman, he has the gift of the gab.
- A silly,scatterbrained,or garrulous person.
- "garrulous, loquacious "
- Dinner party hosts are told to place quiet people at the head of the table and facing the door so that they will feel more garrulous