1.opening to the outside world
- A multi-functional, multi-layer and all-directional pattern for opening-up
- The mainland is now following a policy of opening to the outside world.
- If it is to develop, it must persist in opening to the outside world and carrying out reforms at home.
- We have decided on an open policy in two respects: namely, to open up both externally and internally.
- China has basically developed a pattern of all-out opening to the outside world and its open economy has grown rapidly
- The clinic is open to outsiders as well as employees and their families
- "It will open wider to the outside world, both sector wise and geographically."
- In a nutshell, our economic reform means invigorating the domestic economy and opening to the outside world.
- We have decided on an open policy in two respects: namely, to open up both externally and internally
- To develop the productive forces, we have to reform the economic structure and open to the outside world.
- They are open to temptations.
- The flowers are opening.
- an open package
- It is easy to open a shop But hard to keep it always open
- 'Will you let me open it?' — 'Pardon?' — 'Can I open it?'
- This may be normal in the physical world, but there is no reason for it in the world of software.
- They wanted to revolutionize the whole world.
- That are inexorably shaping the world of tomorrow.
- The world is like a fleeting show.
- There is so much infelicity in the world.