- Complete loss of all one's money,resources or prospects
- He knew it was political suicide to refuse the offer.
- I should intensely dislike being wiped out over such an issue.
- One should not wreck a young man's career for a single boyish indiscretion
- Betraying a trust is a very quick and painful way to terminate a friendship.--Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker
- The best gifts, from a woman's point of view, are those that are on-going, rather than flamboyant.
- Your tuition will be forfeit.
- That is the forfeit he must pay.
- His lands were forfeit.
- If you lose the game, you will have to pay a forfeit.
- To forfeit(bail)by failing to appear in court.
- The abundance of money ruins youth
- Falling or fallen into ruin;dilapidated
- Women have been my ruin.
- The tower stood amidst the ruins.
- Everything has come to ruin.