to rush into a dangerous situation and ready to take all risks
to risk danger in desperation
The prisoners decided to risk danger in desperation and broke out of the jail at the new year's eve.
neck or nothing
- Take a bear by the tooth
- His failure made him desperate.
- His failure made him desperate
- Fools rush in where angels fear to tread
- There is no need for us to take the bear by the tooth into the real estate industry.
- In many cases the troops had yield to these desperate pleas.
- Disruptions borne of desperation are cropping up in food-deficit areas.
- Turning on Israel over oil would have been a self-defeating act of desperation