- A new specimen selected to replace a holotype that has been lost or destroyed.
- He substituted for the worker who was iii.
- I sold myself for more than I thought I was worth," he added, attempting to smile
- Will you cover for John today, jean?
- When his mother retired of her own accord on account of her illness, he took her place
- Worker who refuses to join a strike or a trade union,or who takes the place of a striker;blackleg
- Insertion and replacement
- She replaced the receiver.
- a substitute; a substitution; a replacement
- The throttle valve adjuster was replaced.
- A person, unlike a machine, is not replaceable.