- Be born in the purple
- The royal prerogative
- The king is styled as your Majesty or His Majesty.
- All the pomp of an imperial coronation
- Ascend the throne,ie become king or queen
- Lived like royalty.
- He was born in the purple.
- My house has lent money to kings.
- Live in regal splendor
- I was shocked by the regal splendour of the palace.
- She dismissed him with a regal gesture.
- Of,resembling,or befitting a queen;majestic and regal.
- Of,like,or befitting a king;majestic and regal.
- I was regaled with the scaly tips of the drumsticks of the fowls
- Prochazka loved to regale his friends with hyperbole and excess.