lamps and lanterns
- All sorts of lamps are available in that shop.
- People screamed. Light fixtures and parts of the ceiling collapsed. The kitchen was destroyed.
- An early type of stage light in which lime was heated to incandescence producing brilliant illumination.
- "all studios are equipped with cameras, microphones, batteries of lights, and settings and properties."
- This train staff lamp is broken.
- Reset lamp timer, please!
- Signals are made with flags or lamps.
- Lights lamped the square.
- There is a lamp over the table.
- This is a chinese lantern.
- was punished to walk the earth forever with a lantern.
- I'm making a paper lantern for my nephew.
- There is an ice lantern show in harbin every year in winter
- Many boys explode firecrackers on the Lantern Festival.