1.a hall; an auditorium; a main auditorium
- The sun set over St Peter's and the mighty cathedral was transfigured into a temple of fire and gold.
- The sun set over St Peter's and the mighty cathedral was transfigured into a temple of fire and gold
- The students trooped into the auditorium.
- The auditorium is a building of great magnitude.
- Our school auditorium seats one thousand pupils.
- All students are requested to be present at the meeting to be held in the school auditorium at 1:30 p.m..
- Men in green army uniforms are sprinkled throughout the huge auditorium.
- We heard snatches of the singing as the doors of the auditorium opened and closed.
- Your speech last night in the school auditorium was one of the most instructive.It has been my good fortune to hear.
- Behind the Resting Hall is the Hall of Saint's activities.
- She introduced the visitors into the hall.
- The lights were on in the hall and in the bedroom.
- Deadly silence filled the auditorium.
- He is sitting in the front of the auditorium.
- Who will undertake the job of decorating the auditorium
- by (main) force
用蛮力, 全靠气力; 以最大的力气
- main gate lodge
- This is the main road into town.