it be known that
it be well-known that
it can be known that
it can be well-known that
it may be known that
it may be well-known that
it must be known that
it must be well-known that
it should be known that
it will be known that
- It is well known that iron is a good conductor.
- A SUNFLOWER is a sunflower. A mobile phone is a mobile phone.
- Everybody knows she is close with money.
- The Businessman was known for keeping his word.
- Everyone knew that he had failed her.
- Now it is well known that the Earth's path round the sun is elliptical.
- It is known By the name of perseverance in a good cause, and of oBstinacy in a Bad one
- We know that AIDS is transmissible from male to female.
- Everyone remembers him as a professional baseball player.
- "Possibly my father-in-law trusted to its general notoriety."
- This is a known fact.
- It is known as chiromancy.
- She is a nationally known writer.
- Canning Canning Beef can be satisfactorily preserved by canning if the proper procedures are used.
- Dark thoughts can be softened when they can not be brightened.
- He that can have patience can have what he will.
modal v. 也许，可能；可以；会；能够；但愿
- international mai
- There may be an announcement about this tomorrow or not,as the case may be.
- On May Day a pretty girl is chosen the May Queen.