- The villager told me to take the left fork of the road.
- Other villagers brought me goat's cheese and hone.
- The villagers called down a blessing on the crops
- Soberly clad villagers
- The villagers spoke French.
- The local bandits extorted money from the villagers..
- A giant python sure gave these folks a scare.
- The close-knit community of a small village
- The villagers spread the news.
- The villagers were on fire with zeal to defend their native land.
- Furnish a village with supplies/furnish supplies to a village
- an obscure village in the country
- The scene was shooting and they left the village.
- The enemy troops harried the village.
- They abide in a remote village.