to thank with a gift
- They recompensed him for his trouble.
- He was fitly rewarded.
- He rewarded us handsomely for helping him.
- I bought him a drink in return for his help.
- The travelers recompensed the man who so carefully directed them.
- A good man's prayers are golden recompense!
- Would you accept this as a little recompense for all the trouble you have taken?
- The travelers recompensed the man who so carefully directed them
- Please accept the use of our cottage as a quid pro quo for lending us your car.
- All the musicians will be remunerated for their services at the concert.
- Thank you everyone.
- Thank you everyone. Thank you very much.
- I should thank you rather than that you thank me.
- Thank you for helping me. It was a pleasure.
- to refuse with thanks; to politely decline
- It was a gift of a question.
- You have a gift for learning.
- offer (present)a gift
- Nurture your gifts and talents.
- He has a gift for learning language .